- For four generations, our family has been making unique hand-crafted carpets, which we’ve successfully exported across the world.
- Our first store opened in Esfahan, We are proud to say that we still run this very old store, in a UNESCO heritage protected site: the history of the building reflects the long history of our family-run company.
- We don’t just sell anything – we make our own bespoke carpets still using some of the techniques that were invented 200 years ago.
- Because we’ve got such a long history, we’ve had the opportunity to perfect techniques and become experts in our field.
- Our family opened shops in Europe in the 1950s, Later stores opened in Saudi Arabia and the States after the 1970s and to this day – decades later – Some of these same stores still remains.
- We sell what we know best, and we do what we do best. This is the secret to our success.
- About half of what we sell is made by us, while the rest – our contemporary range – is manufactured to high standards in our home country, Turkey, and India.